http://legacyindoorrangeandarmory.com Legacy Indoor Range and Armory, LLC
- With over 20 years of shooting and archery experience between them, the founders, in addition to being NRA Certified Instructors, bring a background from multifaceted fields of expertise. Andrew, a Tax Accountant by trade, and Melissa, a Process Improvement Expert, bring an extensive background in business, financial, and logistics operations experience. As parents of children who enjoy both the shooting sports and archery, it became increasingly difficult to find suitable ranges that were the environment in which they wanted to teach their children. Shooting sports in general is a vastly popular industry. Women and children, in particular, represent the fastest growing demographic portions of the shooting sports industry. Legacy and RBAC will afford the community access to a state of the art indoor training facility that is safe, family friendly, clean, and reputable.
- RBAC, by custom design, will build a facility for Legacy to provide access to localized opportunities of classrooms, onsite gunsmithing, retail firearms and accessories, trained firearm professionals, and specialized training for our local law enforcement. In addition, our large training facility will provide the community an opportunity to utilize our indoor ranges, classrooms for meeting and team building events, women’s only and children’s events, and private instruction.
Why this area?
- We live in the area along with our families. As instructors we are always travelling very far to find an environment that is more suitable for our kids. Many parents in town face the same issue and obstacle for being able to practice learning how to protect their families.
- Local PDs needs a closer, safer, and all around better place to practice and train to be able to protect us and our children in our township. For qualifications, currently many travel over 30minutes each way, same for practice opportunities. We want to change that…
- This area is centrally located and, studies show, growing with not just their population, but with firearm owners in general. Local residents usually travel to the Philadelphia area to train…or farther.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts can use our facility to hold events, classes, and even train for badges.
- We want to bring the opportunities that we have traveled far to find, back home to our community.
What we bring your community
< Back to top
- State of the Art Facility
- Safe and Professional Training
- Classroom Instruction
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Purchase Education Program
- Self Defense Training
- Meeting Rooms for Local Events
- Specialized Training available for our Law Enforcement Professionals
- Centralized practice areas for our Law Enforcement Professionals
- Practice site for Firearms and Archery
- Family friendly staff and environment
- Archery Competition Events
- Archery Training
- Executive and Team Building Events
- Women’s and Children’s Events
Legacy will be a family friendly "Guntry Club" for purchase, training, and use of firearms and archery equipment.
Established to provide state of the art, clean, safe, and controlled indoor shooting and archery ranges, the environment will be designed with consideration for the novice through expert. In addition to the community, Legacy will provide a local, more readily accessible, certification and tactical training site for local Law Enforcement within surrounding counties. Together, the ranges and armory will exceed the standards applied by existing ranges within a 50 mile radius. All ranges and entire facility will be constructed to exemplify the 5 Star ranking set forth by the National Shooting Sports Foundation.
Legacy will employ a top notch training team. The training provided by Legacy will be a by design NRA endorsed set of classes lead by certified instructors, managed by a Master Trainer. Our training will include a combination of both classroom and hands-on range proficiency. Our clients will be taught the proper techniques to remain safe and confident while having the opportunity to train on a variety of firearms as well as non-firearm related options. Legacy trainers will be available for partnering with local Law Enforcement for critical opportunities within the community and schools for firearm safety.
Legacy will be the go-to site for archers, sportsmen and women, and their families; offering a professional environment with the convenience of an indoor café.
< Back to top
Who can shoot
< Back to top
- Any one over the age of 18 with a valid state ID
- Can you bring minors to the range?
- Yes, children over 8 years of age and must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age with a valid ID
- Preliminary Range Guidelines
- Hourly renters and first time members will be shadowed by Range officials to validate competent usage of firearms.
- Non-FID carrying customers: Can use license to rent firearm
- No individual customer may rent a firearm; can rent if more than one person in party.
- Hand Gun Rentals (must purchase ammo from range for usage in rentals)
- Rifle Rentals (must purchase ammo from range for usage in rentals)